About Us Principles & Practices
The School has adopted various working principles with the aim of protecting the integrity of its work and the welfare of its students.
Principles & Practices include:
- All tutors are also students of philosophy in the School.
- Tutors receive no remuneration for their services. Two office staff are part-time employees and receive remuneration.
- Course fees are used for necessary expenditure such as the purchase of furniture and equipment, maintenance of premises, administration, advertising etc.
- Fees are kept to a practical minimum - they do not cover capital expenditure, which is made possible by donations, loans and legacies from students with the means to contribute in this way.
- No one may receive financial advantage from attendance at the School.
- Neither attendance at the School nor position in it is for obtaining personal advantage.
- In order to protect student relationships, students are asked not to enter into financial or business arrangements between themselves without appropriate prior consultation.
- Students are asked not to indulge in criticism of others, but practise tolerance and respect and raise issues or concerns in a reasonable way.
All are welcome to sample what the School has to offer through the introductory courses, and to continue further with the study and practice if so inclined.
The hope and intent is that students will gain inspiration and guidance to help bring them to a fuller, richer and more productive life, to evolve the spiritual aspect of their being, and to serve society to the best of their ability.
Follow the links below to learn more about the school: